Hello there, visitor to my blog. My name’s Jaimie, and I’m 22 years old. I’m a History Education major from the middle of nowhere (aka Nebraska).
Reading-Harry Potter books in alphabetical order (because why not), a history book about England during Jane Austen's life (for fun), and In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson (for a book club at work)
Watching-Avatar: The Last Airbender (again)
Listening to-the Bible on audio book because my future brother-in-law is giving me $500 if I do
Read more at my "about me" page.
Me flirting: So do you think Dumbledore’s over protection of Harry to the point where it harmed more than helped him stemmed from a desire to compensate for being so careless about the life of his sister and abandoning his brother when he was supposed to be the head of the family?
reasons to love Crowley:
- phone number is 666
- dean’s contact in his phone is “not moose”
- doesn’t have any virtues, but if he did, patience wouldn’t be one
- sold soul for 3 inch longer ding dong
- just trying to hit double digits
- totally soul-selling worthy
- forces extremely homophobic men to kiss him to seal deals
- do you really need any more reasons
- one more